Each year, nearly 30,000 neuroscientists from around the world congregate to discover new ideas, share their research, and experience the best the field has to offer at the premier global neuroscience event hosted by the Society of Neuroscience.
This year, CNE Co-Director Max Riesenhuber’s lab will present multiple posters and talks, including:
- Evidence for a Spoken Word Lexicon in the Auditory Ventral Stream
- Architecture of Speech Production and Speech Perception Pathways
- Experience-dependent metamodal coupling of vibrotactile and auditory speech processing systems through matched stimulus representations
- A case for an effector-independent, action-type organization for action execution
- Visual speech processing interfaces with areas selective for spoken words in ventral and dorsal speech pathways